WhyNotEgypt is a website & startup that inspires & provides hassle-free travel in Egypt. It was launched in December 2017 by an Egyptian passionate traveler & an American Cairo-based, who love adventures, diving, & hiking.
Egypt, the ultimate travel bucket-list destination, has drawn dreamers and adventurers to its lands for thousands of years. But there’s a lot of mystery and uncertainty surrounding this beautiful place as well. That’s why we at WhyNotEgypt are here to help you sort out fact from fiction with tips, advice, and local insight for you to make the most of your time in Egypt!
- Scoop Empire: East Meets West As This Travel Duo Tackle Egypt’s Tourism In The Coolest Way
- Interviewed by Radio Hits 88.2 with Dr. Khaled Habib
THE FOUNDER OF WHYNOTEGYPT
Passainte Assem; a local based in Cairo, a frequent traveler who has visited 28 countries -and counting, summited the two highest peaks in Africa & Northern Africa and one of Egypt’s first travel bloggers, who shortly after summiting Mt. Kilimanjaro left her promising legal career to follow her passion for travel blogging, believing that someday blogging will be “a thing” in Egypt, and she was RIGHT. She worked for two travel agencies as their content writer, before deciding it’s about time to quit & start her own thing WhyNotEgypt. She offers Blogging 101 courses, and talks, and writes everything that is related to world travel based on hands-on experience.
- Started Travelstart Egypt’s blog
- Built & started Travco Holidays’ blog
- Scoop Empire’s Travel & Thoughts sections
- What Women Want: Travelling Post Breakups. Where to Break Away
- Oasis Magazine: Easter Break Planning, Underrated Destinations, & The Greek Islands
- What Women Want: We Travel the World out of Passion, not Because we are Single
- What Women Want: Proving you don’t need Money to Trot the Globe with Passainte Assem
- Travel Wak: Egyptian Traveler Guide – Top Egyptian Travelers To Follow
WHAT DO WE WRITE ABOUT?
- Travel & points of interest around Egypt
- Egypt’s hidden gems, off-the-beaten-track destinations, and underrated sights & activities
- Insightful local tips & trip-advice
- Facts & misconceptions
- Cultural & expat insights on Egypt
Advertising is available on WhyNotEgypt. Please contact us –email@example.com– for more details & information about pricing.
We are open to writing sponsored content, specifically when the product or service offered is relevant to WhyNotEgypt, its purpose, and values. If you think you may have a product or service that is a good fit — reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are open to discussing a wide scope of potential partnerships. At the same time, we at WhyNotEgypt want to stay genuine and authentic, and so retain the right to pursue the relationships that have our and our readers best interests at heart. Sponsored content opportunities on WhyNotEgypt include -but not limited to;
- Articles on WhyNotEgypt or for publication
- Destination Travel and Promotion
- Conference/Events Attendance and Brand Ambassadorship
We love to feature reviews for products & services that fit within the scope of WhyNotEgypt. We do care about remaining genuine & authentic, therefore we do believe that our reviews should always be unbiased, honest, and accurate, based on hands-on experience.
We will feature your product/service in a blog post about our experience, and add relevant media where photographs & videos can be included. In addition, we will include a brief description of your product and or/services, location, contact information, and a link to your website & social media accounts -where applicable. Prior to posting, all details will be discussed individually on email@example.com.